AIM
At245AM

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Awesome!

Totally great! The animation was good and the cartoon itself was hilarious. It's all totally true and I've encountered many of the same things myself.

Billy Genocide Billy Genocide

Pretty Good

I was just upset I couldn't restart when I died on the 3rd level. Again, addicting game.

Billy Suicide Billy Suicide

Pretty Good

Is it supposed to speed up at the end? Sucks I didn't get rewarded, even though I did all the challenges except for 1. Addicting though.

Get a Life Get a Life

Pretty good.

This is your first game of this type, so little things are to be expected, you know? It's a pretty good game, but it'd be nice if you can sorta single out one girl and work on wooing her, maybe going to her job to shop and flirt or something like that. As another review said, there's just something missing. But for a first of this type, you did pretty damn well.

Acousticy Acousticy

Very good.

The song is well put-together. Catchy, lyrics are well-written. , and the arrangement fits well. But as Sheylore said, I think the vocals are the weak link here. I think that possibly a voice that's a bit higher might sound better in the mix with the song. Have you tried singing in a higher key? Or, try double-tracking the vocals in the chorus...I think that might help make the chorus a bit more powerful.